UkrCon 2013 & Moldovan Mission Trip

,



It's been a little while since I posted on my blog it's been so busy. I just got back this week from our annual Ukrainian Conference with a side trip to two cities in Moldova. This year we were so blessed to have p. TJ Hassler, p. Toll, p.Gromov and p. Dave Nebel as our guest speakers. What a joy to see the growth of people in their calling and their walks with God.

After the conference the team I was with went to visit p. Mark Knowles in Chisinau Moldova where we have a church and then to Bendery, where there is a new church forming. What a blast it was to visit these place and see fruit that remains.

You can hear some of the messages preached there on my podcast: http://www.sermon.net/rss/client/GGCPhila or here: www GGWO.org.ua.

Below is the slideshow of a few shots I was able to catch during the time there: